The Process to Becoming a Mari’s Hella Fat Food Franchisee
- Request information about Mari’s Hella Fat Food Franchise LLC franchising.
- Take part in a fact-finding call with the franchisor to see if we are a fit for each other.
- Receive and review the Mari’s Hella Fat Food Franchise LLC Disclosure Document (FDD) which discloses franchisor information to prospective franchisees. Discuss any follow-up questions.
- Franchisor qualification of candidate, including financials and background checks.
- Invitation to join the Mari’s Hella Fat Food Franchise LLC franchise family.
- Make your decision, sign contract and pay franchise fee.
- Intense Training in New Bern, North Carolina – After you finish this, you’ll know you are ready to take on the world.
- Work with Mari’s Hella Fat Food Franchise LLC representatives to obtain local licensing, set up social media marketing, advertising, POS System.
- Begin Selling – Day 1 means the beginning of your new success.
- Ongoing Support and Training.
Disclaimer: This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. If you are a resident of a U.S. state or a country that regulates the offer and sale of franchises, are receiving this message in one of those states or countries, or intend to operate a franchise in any of those states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with any applicable pre-sale registration and/or disclosure requirements in the applicable jurisdiction. Our website has not been reviewed or approved by any other federal or state governmental or regulatory agency (domestic or international).